Stake your claim
Be a part of team history and secure priority access for seat selection by placing a deposit now.Place a deposit
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive the bi-weekly Belmont Buzz Newsletter where we'll share all you need to know about construction, what to expect when UBS Arena opens and more!
Call our Sales Team on:
Call us with any questions on:
By submitting the above, you agree to receive marketing and promotional emails from the New York Islanders and UBS Arena. Don't worry, we won't spam your inbox!
"The New York Islanders have reached a 20-year naming rights deal for their new arena with wealth management service UBS...A $1.5 billion project, it will also include surrounding redevelopment expected to generate some $25 billion in economic activity."
- NBC Sports
"UBS Arena's air solution strategy is spearheading the future of NHL hockey and live event safety"
"The interiors and exteriors of UBS Arena will be inspired by iconic New York landmarks, including Grand Central Terminal, Prospect Park Boathouse, and the Park Avenue Armory."
"The Islanders are doing right by their fans both on the ice and in terms of pricing. With the Islanders’ amazing playoff run that took them to the Eastern Conference Final and two wins away from a spot in the Stanley Cup Final, the demand for tickets is through the unfinished roof of UBS Arena."
- NY Sports Day
"The Islanders' new $1 billion arena at Belmont Park received a crowning touch (...), as the final structural beam was hoisted up and installed... And though the time of large live events and big crowds may still feel far away, UBS Arena represented a "beacon of hope" for the future, NHL commissioner Gary Bettman said."
- 17,000-seat arena built for Islanders hockey (19,000 seats for music)
- Great sightlines for hockey, loud and intimate bowl
- Highest resolution scoreboard in New York for ideal viewing in the bowl
- New LIRR station with direct service to Manhattan (Grand Central Terminal and Penn Station) and plenty of parking
- Two outdoor terraces open to all guests
- Eight bars with views of the ice
- More restrooms per person than any arena in metro NY
- Unique premium offerings like the Spotlight Club, where guests will have views of the team tunnel and see players going on and off of the ice
- Safe standing section
- Dedicated New York Islanders team store
- State of the art team training facility
- ~10,000 new construction jobs and ~2,900 new permanent jobs will be created